Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America. Founded in 1923, H&M brings yesterday’s experience to the evolving infrastructure needs of today. We consistently rank in the top ten of Engineering News-Record’s Specialty Contractors and have been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award for our safety performance. H&M is also a founding member of the ET&D Partnership, a collaborative industry partnership working to reduce fatalities, injuries, and illnesses in the electric line construction industry
• Payroll entry
• Billing to clients
• Accounts payable.
• Assisting in analyzing work progress by calculating/preparing various comparison reports.
• Assisting in monitoring of cost accounting, purchase orders and project financial reviews.
• Coordinating and administering projects.
• Coordinating and administering routine contract work using standardized and prescribed methods
• Ensuring compliance with customer contract terms and conditions.
• Bachelors degree in business-related major, may substitute 3 - 5 years of experience in accounting, contract administration or project management for college degree.
• Construction background/knowledge preferred.
• Understanding of financial tools.
• Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office software required.
• Ability to multitask and help branch communications between departments.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.