Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America. Founded in 1923, H&M brings yesterday’s experience to the evolving infrastructure needs of today. We consistently rank in the top ten of Engineering News-Record’s Specialty Contractors and have been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award for our safety performance.
We are currently seeking experienced Telephone Linemen for work in MD, VA, NY, CT, MA, PA
Qualified candidate must be able to travel.
Must be willing and physically able to climb.
• Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
• Responds to and participates in emergency and outage situations that require heavy construction capabilities.
• Repairs, replaces and relocates aerial and underground cable plant including fiber optic, transportation, distribution and drop cable. Ensures plant construction meets industry standards, is technically reliable and performed in timely and cost efficient manner.
• Repairs and maintains major cable system and structures such as broken lashing, replacing or re-sagging aerial strand, pole transfers, down-guys, aerial to underground conversion, substructure repairs and cable replacements related to system outages, maintenance, rebuilds and emergencies or hazards.
• Provides support for Lineman crews during all phases of construction activity.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.