Henkels & McCoy, Inc., one of the largest privately held national utility contracting firms, with offices in 80 cities operating with a reputation as one of the most reliable and innovative firms in construction, is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk in our Birdsboro, PA office. Position provides general administrative and accounting support including accounts payable processing, general clerical accounting duties such as sorting, filing and data entry.
Must be organized and able to multi-task, work well in a team environment, and communicate well both verbally and in written communications.
- Code and review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Match purchase orders and packing slips to invoices
- Monitor and verify all vendor statements
- Process new credit applications for new vendors
- Handle the expense reports for the region
- Provide office administrative back-up
- Responsible for maintenance of the Certificate of Insurance from vendors
- Perform additional duties as required
- Minimum High School or Equivalent.
- Construction experience preferred.
- 2+ years General accounting and accounts payable experience preferred
- 2+ years experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with the Work Order System & Penta a plus.
- Ability to cross train and work well with others
- Must be detail oriented and extremely accurate.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to follow processes, and alert management when escalation is needed.
- Able to sit for most of the day and process high volume, repetitive tasks
Henkels & McCoy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer