Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America. Founded in 1923, H&M brings yesterday’s experience to the evolving infrastructure needs of today. We consistently rank in the top ten of Engineering News-Record’s Specialty Contractors and have been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award for our safety performance. H&M is also a founding member of the ET&D Partnership, a collaborative industry partnership working to reduce fatalities, injuries, and illnesses in the electric line construction industry, is currently seeking a Document Clerk to join our team in supporting the company's Performance Department, tasked with supporting an effort in keeping the company compliant with Department of Transportation laws that are applied to the Telecom business. The successful candidate will be required to work with individuals throughout the company, support internal and external audits, and maintain program integrity.
• Prepare qualification packages.
• Organize documents received.
• Update training tracking tools.
• Perform initial Quality Control of documents received.
• Process document records into 3rd party databases.
• Enter document records into Database.
• Enter records from closed programs into database.
• Prepare documents for processing in corporate office.
• Update reporting tools, charts, & reports.
• Perform File / Record Reconciliations along, with maintaining inventory .
• Document handling to support audits.
• Good organization skills required.
• Good audit and review skills required.
• Strong eye for details required.
• Must be experienced in using advanced Excel skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, a scanner, and file organization on servers required.
• 2+ years relevant work experience required.
• Experience with gas utility construction and the Goverment Compliance programs.
• Must be able to pass a background check, pre-employment drug test, credist history check and motor vehicle driving history check.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job requirements, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. Please read the following requirements for background investigation prior to considering employment at Henkels & McCoy.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.