Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America. Founded in 1923, H&M brings yesterday’s experience to the evolving infrastructure needs of today. We consistently rank in the top ten of Engineering News-Record’s Specialty Contractors and have been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award for our safety performance. H&M is also a founding member of the ET&D Partnership, a collaborative industry partnership working to reduce fatalities, injuries, and illnesses in the construction industry
Program Administrator has responsibility for support in the administrative area of contracts related to projects/jobs contractual agreements; and subcontract/owner operator compliance. The candidate will demonstrate strong to advanced computer skills and expertise, is attentive to details and best practice administrative techniques, requires general/minimal job supervision, is able to multi-task and plans/schedules work effectively, is a professional individual with maturity in personal management skills. Responsible for all administrative functions of the office, and financial control of current contracts.
• Payroll - Weekly data entry and certified reporting
• Accounts Payable - Receive, code, and enter; minority vendor solicitation, tracking and reporting;
• Financial Deliverables - Prepare, certify and report contract compliance
• Procurement - Material, tool and supply purchases
• Job Tracking - Enter and monitor work order estimates and job budgets; submit control documentation to Customer on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year-to-date basis; archive files; audit preparation.
• Billing Preparation - Invoice Customer weekly; invoice award fees quarterly and annually; create and submit invoices for fixed price work as requested by Program Manager
• Perform a variety of clerical functions as assigned
• 4 year degree in related field required
• 5 years plus office Administration
• 3 years previous experience working with construction contracts
• Experienced in developing Microsoft Excel spread sheets
• Must be able to pass a background check, pre-employment drug test, credist history check and motor vehicle driving history check.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.